The companies partnered to create seven video-based case studies that include CAVA leadership and that present real, current business-case scenarios for students, from freshman to master’s degree levels, to work on as part of business coursework.
Real Time Cases, which links the professional world to higher education classrooms through more than 200 video-based and interactive business-case scenarios, and CAVA, a U.S. privately held restaurant chain focusing on casual Mediterranean cuisine, have partnered to create a series of Management, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, Operations, and Marketing case studies for higher education business classes that are sure to fuel creativity and excitement for learning in students across the country.
The companies partnered to create seven video-based case studies that include CAVA leadership and that present real, current business-case scenarios for students, from freshman to master’s degree levels, to work on as part of business coursework. Each case includes a CEO overview, a background video about the company, and the case/business challenge itself.
The partnership with CAVA aids Real Time Cases in their mission to present innovative case studies from ground-breaking companies into higher education classrooms. Most college students throughout the country will know of CAVA’s great food, and the hope is that this familiarity with the chain will make students just as hungry to learn about their business and unleash their creativity to help address CAVA’s unique business challenges.
CAVA joins more than 40 corporate partners with which Real Time Cases partners to create video-based, current, authentic, and relevant course materials to deliver a more approachable and engaging learning experience than traditional case studies. These studies expose students to timely challenges facing real companies. The CAVA case studies, all of which are now available to any professor registered with Real Time Cases, are:
- Growth Hiring: Setting Team Members Up for Success | Key Topics: Hiring, Organizational Behavior, Recruiting, Organizational Fit
- Brand Consistency & Cohesion | Key Topics: Branding, Strategy, Brand Culture
- Always Improving: Training for Optimal Operations & Services | Key Topics: Training, Lean Six Sigma
- Fueling Full Lives: Mission-Driven at CAVA | Key Topics: Organizational Behavior, Strategy
- Heatmapping the United States: Expansion at CAVA | Key Topics: Business Development, Real Estate, Strategy, Growth
- Whipping Up a New Era: Digital Ordering at CAVA | Key Topics: Fast Casual, QSR, Digital Ordering
- The Cost of Doing Business – The Financial Side of Food Service Delivery | Key Topics: Fast Casual, Business Development, Finance